I threw together these simple cheeseburger sliders for dinner and they were a total hit. I used deer meat (married to a hunter) and used ingredients I had in my pantry/fridge. I’ll definitely be making these again!
1.5 lbs ground beef or deer
salt and pepper
6-8oz Velveeta (start with small amounts and add more if you like it super cheesy)
2 tbsp butter
1. Brown the meat and drain the fat.
2. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste. Add a few dashes of Worcestershire.
3. Add the Velveeta and stir until melted.
4. Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half and add the meat mixture. Place the top back on.
5. Melt butter and add a little onion powder and garlic powder. Baste on the top of the rolls.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Doesn’t take long! Cut them up and serve.